Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery admission circular 2019-20 | Diploma in nursing | BSC in nursing | nursing admission | Diploma nursing admission 2019-20 | diploma in midwifery | diploma in nursing science and midwifery | Diploma in nursing admission circular notice will published on www.bnmc.gov.bd. you will find here the instructions and requirement to apply on bsc in nursing , diploma in nursing science and midwifery and diploma in midwifery admission test for this session. বাংলায় দেখুন
Nursing admission circular 2019-20
This year nursing admission will be taken in cluster system. BSC in nursing , Diploma in nursing and Diploma in midwifery admission test will be held in same day same schedule.
There are 2580 seats for HSC passed students in 43 Govt Nursing Institute under the department of Nursing and midwifery of Bangladesh Government and they are offering you 03 years duration course named “Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery“ . You can apply here if you are interested on Nursing as your profession . If you are interested on Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery course then lets see the Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery Admission Circular 2019-20.
|Importants dates and schedule|
|Application Date Start: 15 November 2019 at 12:01 pm
Application Date End: 29 November 2019 till 07:00 pm
Payment last Date : 30 November 2019 till 11:59 pm
Admit Card Download Date : 15 to 19 December 2019
Exam Date: 20 December 2019 at 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Qualification for Diploma Nursing Admission 2019-20
- SSC/Equivalent pass in 2016 or 2017 and HSC/Equivalent pass in 2018 or 2019.
- Married candidate is considered as ineligible for admission.
- Candidate must have to be Citizen of Bangladesh.
- Minimum GPA requirement for application.
|Course||SSC & HSC GPA (at least)||Total GPA (at least)|
|BSC in nursing
*Only candidates from Science can apply
*at least 3.00 in biology each SSC and HSC
|Diploma in nursing||2.50||6.00|
|Diploma in midwifery
*only female can apply
Exam System and mark distribution
- There will be 20 marks on SSC GPA and 30 marks on HSC GPA
- BSC in nursing mark distribution: Bangla – 20 , English – 20 , Math – 10 , Science(Physics+Chemistry+Biology) – 30 , General Knowledge – 20 and in total 100.
- Diploma in nursing and Diploma in midwifery mark distribution: Bangla – 20 , English – 20 , Math – 10 , Science(Physics+Chemistry+Biology) – 30 , General Knowledge – 20 and in total 100.
Total number of available seats
There are 2580 seats in total for Diploma in Nursing distributed in 43 Nursing institute.Here is the details in table.
- Freedom fighter Quota 52 seats.
- 60% from merit list.
- 40 % from District quota.
|District||Total Seat||Nursing Institute Name||institute code|
|Chapai Nowabganj||50||Nursing Institute,Chapai Nowabganj||65|
|Cox’s Bazar||50||Nursing Institute,Cox’s Bazar||70|
|Moulovi bazar||50||Nursing Institute,Moulovi bazar||72|
How to apply
- Freedom fighter Quota code FF
- Center Code For admission Exam where Exam will be held.
- write DNS<space>N<space> first 3 letter of HSC Board<space>HSC Exam Roll<space>HSC passing year<space>first 3 letter of SSC Board<space>SSC Exam Roll<space>SSC passing year<space>10 code of your choice list where you want to admit<space>Exam center code<space>Quota keyword then send it to 16222 from Teletalk prepaid Number.
- Example: DNS N DHA 123456 2018 DHA 456789 2016 62,48,51,49,50,89,58,56,57,60 1 FF
- write DNS<space>N<space>YES<space>PIN number you get<space>Applicants mobile number then it send to 16222 from your teletalk prepaid number.
- You must have at least 350 tk in your balance which is deducated as your admission fee.
- Then you get a USER ID and Password which will be needed for downloading admit card.
All Kinds of Education information is available on admissionwar.Stay active and updated with admissionwar digital education family.Like our facebook page and join with the most active education community of Bangladesh.