Government-approved Dental College BDS Admission Test Notice 2022-2023. Dental Admission Circular 2023 has been proclaimed on dghs.gov.bd or dgme.teletalk.com.bd. Apart from those applying for medical admission, a significant number of candidates also apply for admission to BDS programs. This article aims to provide a detailed guide on the step-by-step process for online dental admissions and other relevant information.বাংলায় দেখুন
Dental Admission Result has been announced !
Dental Admission Circular 2022-2023
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) is the national authority in charge of evaluating BDS admission procedures. According to the DGHS, Bangladesh has nine medical colleges, and 545 seats are available each academic year for admission. However, if dental admission is on your bucket list, this article will greatly assist you in learning more about dental admission in 2023. Before going to the analysis, we shed light on the basic information.
Minimum Requirement for Dental Admission
- SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examinations for all domestic and foreign education programs will be at least GPA of 9.00
- For all Non-Tribal candidates of tribal and hill districts, the GPA of SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent examination will be at least 8.00.
- Applicants must be obtained a GPA of 3.50 separately in HSC & SSC exams.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in Biology in HSC/Equivalent exam.
Subject Based Dental Exam Mark Distribution
The dental admission test duration will be 1 hour and 1 mark set for each question. In addition, the 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Furthermore, candidates will be considered as a fail if unable to achieve 40 marks in the admission test.
|Bangladesh History & Liberation War||10|
*For each wrong answer, the number will be cut deduct 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer.
Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of the SSC and HSC GPA and the written admission test.
|SSC GPA X 15||75 Marks|
|HSC GPA X 25||125 Marks|
Dental College available seats
College Code & Name
|Dhaka Dental College, Dhaka||110|
|Chittagong Medical College Dental Unit||60|
|Rajshahi Medical College Dental Unit||59|
|Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Dental Unit||56|
|Sir Salimullah Medical College Dental Unit||52|
|Mymensingh Medical College Dental Unit||52|
|MAG Osmani Medical College Dental Unit||52|
|Sher E Bangla Medical College Dental Unit||52|
|Rangpur Medical College Dental Unit||52|
- Students who passed the SSC exam before the 2019 semester will be ineligible to apply.
- Those who receive less than 40 marks on the written exam will be disqualified.
- The merit list will only include applicants who have passed the exam.
BDS Dental Admission Notice 2023
Dental circular 2023 will be added here with other helpful links that will assist to know more BDS Admission 2023.
How to Apply
The dental application procedure is completely online based and no manual application will be accepted. To submit an admission application, students will use dghs.teletak.com.bd, a teletalk based application website. Before application, you should need this information-
- Academic Information (SSC & HSC)
- Scan copy of fresh captured colored Photo
- Scan copy of Signature
- College Code
To get full procedure of applying dental admission check this article Dental Admission Apply 2023
Dental Admission Admit Card & Result
BDS admission test will be published after completing the online application. Dental admission result 2023 published within one week. You can get your result from our website.
Join Our Facebook Page or Group to get all university admission updates and download admission relented books PDF.