Medical Admission Test Circular 2019-20 . MBBS and Dental admission Circular 2019 will published on www.dghs.gov.bd & dghs.teletalk.com.bd/ . Dental Admission Test Notice 2019-20 and MBBS Admission Test Prospectus published on same website. Now we discuss medical admission circular 2019-20। বিজ্ঞপ্তিটি বাংলায় দেখুন
Medical Admission Test Circular 2019-20
Medical Admission Test 2019-20 is one of the focus exam in whole Bangladesh. Candidates can apply online after the medical admission circular 2019-20 has been published. According to the admission notice, the total GPA-9 has been set for SSC and HSC Exam.
|Importants dates and schedule|
- Medical Admission Date has been changed. News Source : Click Here
Medical Admission Date delay Notice
Medical Admission Test Minimum Requirement
Condition For 2nd time Examine
If you are apply for 2nd time medical admission test than cut 5.00 mark from your obtain marks( GPA Mark + Admission Test Mark). Students who admitted in government medical or dental colleges / units of previous year, deducting 0.75 numbers from obtained number.
MBBS Medical Admission Test Notice 2019-20
How to Apply For Medical Admission 2019
You may know that, Medical admission system is online based. So you need not to go anywhere to apply, you will complete your admission form fill up via DGHS Teletalk website. Today we will see medical online application link from fill up. So follow the below instruction.
- At first Medical Admission apply link Directorate dghs.teletalk.com.bd.
- Now chose “Medical Admission 2019” option.
- Input your education related information like SSC/ HSC roll number , board and result.
- To complete your admission form you will need to upload scanned photo (300×300) and scanned signature. (300×80)
- Successfully upload your file your Applicant copy ready to print or download.
- Now Save this Application copy PDF.
- Applicant copy provide you User Name and password which is need when you pay your admission fee.
- After payment. You will get confirmation SMS.
Follow MBBS Admission Notice 2019 to get more information.